Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 341.235 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,417,257 (₨153,610) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (42 minutes ago)