Cost of living in Sahiwal, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.943 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sahiwal (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,421,435 (₨201,397) in Sahiwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)