Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 385.893 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 163% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 119,029,782 (¥308,453) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (39 minutes ago)