Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 373.689 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 154% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,039,241 (¥297,144) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)