Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 354.110 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 175% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,318,458 (¥339,778) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)