Cost of living comparison between Safi, Morocco and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3214.116 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,763,999 (11,438 Dirham) in Safi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)