Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24820.702 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,361,966 (2,351 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)