Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 22736.906 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,873,509 (3,469 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)