Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Sabratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 22700.238 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,007,517 (2,732 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)