Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49089.433 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,086,004 (€1,835) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)