Cost of living in Rudnyy, Kazakhstan vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.595 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rudnyy (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,964,618 (316,605 KZT) in Rudnyy.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)