Cost of living in Rovigo, Italy compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 40432.439 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rovigo (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,724,517 (€1,551) in Rovigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (43 minutes ago)