Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 28837.066 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 87% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,178,783 (NZ$2,711) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)