Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 32950.693 IRRX / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 111% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,155,050 (NZ$3,644) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)