Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 28641.688 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,701,752 (NZ$2,818) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)