Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29157.712 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 100% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,464,787 (NZ$2,828) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)