Cost of living comparison between Rotorua, New Zealand and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 22664.613 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 66% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,749,371 (NZ$2,857) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)