Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 630.873 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,634,594 (руб 77,091) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)