Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49446.435 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 60% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,661,022 (€1,571) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)