Cost of living comparison between Rostock, Germany and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,231,780 (€3,051) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)