Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 307%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 33460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 172% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 132,406,327 ($3,957) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (39 minutes ago)