Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2027.574 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,877,061 (ARS $27,559) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)