Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1065.060 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,645,580 (ARS $38,163) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)