Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5004.081 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,699,081 (11,730 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)