Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.684 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,500,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,815,518 (379,354 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)