Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10818.520 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,632,064 (R$ 5,142) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)