Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11322.228 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 70,348,738 (R$ 6,213) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)