Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 45757.276 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,357,236 (€1,909) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (43 minutes ago)