Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 49089.433 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 85% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,125,885 (€1,734) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (34 minutes ago)