Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,642,607 (€1,923) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)