Cost of living comparison between Regensburg, Germany and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 131% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 135,080,443 (€3,917) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (38 minutes ago)