Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 331.659 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,835,265 (₨156,291) in Rawalpindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)