Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11462.913 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 83% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,156,008 (Dirham 7,691) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)