Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6340.675 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,337,302 (kr8,570) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (43 minutes ago)