Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 5119.432 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 5% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,013,855 (kr8,597) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (40 minutes ago)