Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.054 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,501,082 (CH$1,185,039) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)