Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.395 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,610,276 (CH$914,171) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)