Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.794 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,660,424 (CH$1,222,694) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)