Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7712.804 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,580,122 (4,613 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)