Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10714.559 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,296,836 (4,601 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)