Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8080.223 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,113,801 (5,336 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (about 1 hour ago)