Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 503.582 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,226,309 (Taka 87,823) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (44 minutes ago)