Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 475.628 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 28% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,128,920 (₨59,141) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (42 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)