Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 590.243 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 14% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,368,627 (₨81,947) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 130 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (26 minutes ago)