Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 581.039 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,546,456 (₨92,156) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)