Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 586.135 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,815,911 (₨84,991) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toulouse costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 8,000 ₪ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,200 (about 4 hours ago)