Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 541.498 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,607,837 (₨74,992) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)