Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.000 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,165,546 (₨108,003) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)