Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 10668.310 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,981,752 (4,779 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)