Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11197.096 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,798,368 (4,983 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 4 hours ago)