Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 11459.326 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,299,657 (4,651 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)