Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 11006.980 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,726,743 (5,154 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)