Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8303.128 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,124,715 (4,592 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)