Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 35237.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,917,734 ($1,729) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (27 minutes ago)