Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 5820.725 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 50% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,249,389 (Q12,241) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)