Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5725.199 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 48% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,478,843 (Q12,485) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)