Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4477.946 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,247,815 (Q12,338) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)