Cost of living comparison between Quetzaltenango, Guatemala and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4269.842 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 53% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,723,038 (Q13,987) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)