Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.904 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,593,750 (₨189,070) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)