Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2105.474 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,201,875 (Mex$ 27,643) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,290 (about 1 hour ago)