Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 23061.850 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,856,684 (NZ$3,203) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)