Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 33024.158 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,936,953 (C$2,572) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)