Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,466,383 in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)