Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,047,608 in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)