Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5716.762 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,871,276 (元9,948) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)