Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,811,957 (元11,681) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)