Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.554 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 68% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,420,358 (1,932,030 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)