Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.148 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,213,868 (2,509,799 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)