Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.103 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,308,996 (1,975,136 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhatinda costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)