Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.039 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,160,879 (2,057,801 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$51 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)