Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 33,715,390 (Bs 62,983,235) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 2 hours ago)