Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1152.916 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 63% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,503,699 ($U68,959) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)