Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.465 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,980,756 (CH$1,312,435) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)