Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 49.338 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,805,928 (CH$1,658,057) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (39 minutes ago)