Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.818 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 99% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,038,608 (CH$1,987,747) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)