Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12714.974 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,971,262 (S/. 3,851) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (40 minutes ago)