Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11400.731 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 19% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,739,416 (S/. 5,065) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)