Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,605 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 576.366 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,091,563 (₨90,379) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)