Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6656.320 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,721,778 (9,273 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (33 minutes ago)