Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6922.012 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,134,738 (10,854 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)