Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 4619.298 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,940,616 (19,254 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)