Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4628.979 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,999,993 (12,098 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)