Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.553 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,437,235 (CH$1,133,544) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)