Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 647.709 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 53,966,133 (Php83,319) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (31 minutes ago)