Cost of living comparison between Puducherry, India and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 475.380 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,664,687 (₨125,509) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)